Thursday, October 25, 2012

Future DIY

As winter comes creeping around the bend, yes Colorado had its first major snow of the year this morning, I am thinking of the next renovations that Andrew and I will be doing. Andrew explained after tiling the kitchen that it was the last major remodel job of the year. I will be doing plenty of crafts though! Especially Christmas presents, which we are making this year. I just finished all of our stocking stuffer presents for the family but I unfortunately can't share my plans on those until after December 25. My family occasionally drops by my blog to catch up. Even though we are done with renovations for the year, Andrew and I are quickly adding to our DIY list. Here is what is on the agenda for next year:

1. Spring: renovate the Master Bathroom. This is the final room that needs to be stripped bare. We will be replacing the shower door, the vanities, the lighting, the trim, and the flooring. It will be gorgeous! We are thinking of a nice grey color for the walls with green, white, and stainless steal accents.

2. Spring: after the master bathroom has been gutted and we get our tax return from the good ole IRS, we plan on replacing all the carpet in the house (which is a lot less than it used to be!). This includes the stairs, living room, hallway, master bedroom, office/future baby room, and master closet. Not too bad and I cannot wait!

3. Summer: Paint the Kitchen Cabinets. With the beautiful new tile, the cabinets are no longer cutting it. We are planning on a dark espresso color with stainless steel hardware. Oooo...it is going to be so sexy!

Well, those are what we have planned for the future. We are going to be BUSY! We hope you stay tuned. Expect plenty of crafts, recipes, and stories until then.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment