Friday, October 19, 2012

DIY Cupcake Liners

I was baking pumpkin cupcakes yesterday for my parent's annual Fall corn maze and chili dinner party when I realized that I didn't have any cupcake liners! I did not want to have to run out to the store just to buy the paper liners, so I thought about how I could make them myself. It didn't seem very feasible to make paper liners as I didn't have the time to figure out how to do that. Then it struck me, foil! This was probably the easiest way to make cupcake liners EVER!

Supplies:
Pen
Scissors
Foil
Cupcake Tray
7-Inch Diameter Bowl

Here's how I did it:

First, pull out a long sheet of foil. Next, lay the bowl down on the sheet and outline the rim.
Next, cut the cirle out and center on the cupcake tray.
Use either the end of a pen or your fingers to smooth the foil into the shape of a cupcake liner.
Once, you are done, remove the liner from the cupcake tray and trim the extra foil with scissors.

And, voila! You have perfectly functional cupcake liners! This was so easy and the cupcakes baked perfectly. They are delicious.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment